• Location: TP. HCM
• Salary: Thỏa thuận
- Marker developing, understanding competitors, building relationships with customers and partner networks.
- Find partners, customers and provide projects information to the company.
- Update information about the project and customers.
- In charge of auction projects.
- Provide project information and participate in project evaluation council, bidding board.
- Making quotation.
- Any further information will be discussed during interview time.
01. Education: College / University.
02. Specialized: Business Administration/ Commercial economy / Foreign Affair / Language / Construction Economics.
03. Professional Experience:: Not required.
04. Management Experience: Not required.
05. English: Certificate B, good skills (Listening - Speaking - Reading - Writing).
06. Other Languages: Chinese / Japanese / Korean (If any).
07. Software: Office.
08. Age: 22 - 25 years old.
09. Gender: Not required.
10. Appearence: Good looking.
11. Height: 1,55 m
12. Character: Cheerful, sociable, agile, sensitive, careful, diligent.
13. Working time: Full time (8 hours).
14. Work pressure:
- Be able to work overtime (if needed).
- Be able to handle pressure at work to complete work in short period of time.
- Be able to attend occasional business trips which last during the day, half day or long days.
- Experienced in construction field is a strong plus.
- Possess 2nd language ability is a plus.
- Should be located in the area nearby (D8, D10, D11 etc.).
16. Other requirements:
- Communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Job management planning skills.
- Customer exploitation skills.
- Knowledge surrounding society.
- Company knowledge (year of establishment, scope of activities of the industry, what are the main products of the company?).
1. Regulations of the Labor Law.
2. Company-specific mode (Travel, etc.).
3. Satisfactory salary - depending on the capacity.
4. Rewards on public holidays.
5. Professional and friendly working environment.
6. Development policy fair and transparent.
7. Business trips abroad.
1. Job application.
2. Curriculum vitae.
3. Copy of identity card, permanent residence.
4. Copy of relevant qualifications (if any).
5. Health Certification.
6. Photo 3 x 4 (03 photos).
1. Phone: (+84.28) 6298.5703 - 0358.602.621 (Ms. Linh - HR).
2. Address: 3rd FL, Carina Plaza, No. 1648 Vo Van Kiet Street, Ward 16, District 8, HCM City, Vietnam.